The moment when you leave us for a wider world, the memories between you and me seem to be a dream. An evocative, poignant dream...
While I lied in the flower sea,
You sat right on the nearby stone bench, reading silently,
The classic rose apricot blossom,
Floated in the pink,
Energetic yet leisurely,
The peony verse you compiled,
Was a ringtone for the rest of my day.
While you rushed under the amber sun,
I rode on my bicycle, gazing blankly,
The lavender pink crape myrtle,
Carried by the rosy wind,
Fuzzy yet clear,
The azure gift on top with a jasmine you hold,
Was a pandora box for my eight-year-old birthday.
While I fell beside the aged camphor tree,
You hid at the far corner, regarding secretly,
The primrose yellow chrysanthemum,
Mingled with the bittersweet breeze,
Chilled yet warm-hearted,
The tawny osmanthus you left behind,
Was a minute consolation for my pain.
While you strolled in the front yard,
I peeked behind the curtains, grieving unaccountably,
The alice blue camellia,
Shriveled under the company of iris,
Depressed and melancholy,
The misty snowflake melted on your shoulder,
Grew into thousands relentless icicles,
Stabbed and twisted in my heart.
The moment you leave us,
Without bringing a piece of cloud,
Without saying a single word,
You will never know,
My delight had replaced with blue,
Fade away as your absence in my life.
The classic rose apricot blossom,
Floated in the pink,
Energetic yet leisurely,
The peony verse you compiled,
Was a ringtone for the rest of my day.
While you rushed under the amber sun,
I rode on my bicycle, gazing blankly,
The lavender pink crape myrtle,
Carried by the rosy wind,
Fuzzy yet clear,
The azure gift on top with a jasmine you hold,
Was a pandora box for my eight-year-old birthday.
While I fell beside the aged camphor tree,
You hid at the far corner, regarding secretly,
The primrose yellow chrysanthemum,
Mingled with the bittersweet breeze,
Chilled yet warm-hearted,
The tawny osmanthus you left behind,
Was a minute consolation for my pain.
While you strolled in the front yard,
I peeked behind the curtains, grieving unaccountably,
The alice blue camellia,
Shriveled under the company of iris,
Depressed and melancholy,
The misty snowflake melted on your shoulder,
Grew into thousands relentless icicles,
Stabbed and twisted in my heart.
The moment you leave us,
Without bringing a piece of cloud,
Without saying a single word,
You will never know,
My delight had replaced with blue,
Fade away as your absence in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment